We are growing and we need you! We are looking for a motivated Software Architect (full-time or part-time).
We run a Software-as-a-Service Profit Analytics Tool for Amazon sellers: sellerboard.com
sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service for amazon sellers with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts. We help sellers manage their finances and make better business decisions based on their KPIs.
Sellerboard is a quickly growing startup with more than 6000 customers from all over the world.
- Planning and development of new system architecture to support new business functions and capabilities
- Identification the requirements and help with the analysis, development and estimation of the implementation effort
- Evaluation of the technical risk of the projects and their implementations
- Analyzing the IT environment and develop suggestions for improvements
- Degree in computer science or similar
- 5+ years of experience as a software architect in web applications
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Knowledge of software architecture and application design patterns
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Independent and accurate working style
- Team player
Flexible working hours. Remote work possible. Inclusive and fast-growing team. Startup culture.
Please send your application to: hello at sellerboard com