We are growing and we need you! We are looking for a motivated Product Owner (full-time or part-time).
We run a Software-as-a-Service Profit Analytics Tool for Amazon sellers: sellerboard.com
sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service for amazon sellers with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts. We help sellers manage their finances and make better business decisions based on their KPIs.
Sellerboard is a fast-growing startup with more than 4000 customers from all over the world.
- Main contact person for the product management and the technical product team
- Prioritization and management of entries in the backlog
- Identify technology/industry trends and evaluate innovations
- Creation of specifications for new requirements and user stories
- UI/UX design
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- 5+ years of experience in agile software development projects
- Understanding of SaaS application development and operations
- Knowledge and understanding of business and technology to assess technical feasibility
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordination skills
- Independent and accurate working style
- Team player
Flexible working hours. Remote work possible. Inclusive and fast-growing team. Startup culture.
Please send your application to: hello at sellerboard com