Quality Assurance Engineer
We are growing and we need you! We are looking for a motivated Quality Assurance Engineer (full-time or part-time).
We run a Software-as-a-Service Profit Analytics Tool for Amazon sellers: sellerboard.com
sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service for amazon sellers with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts. We help sellers manage their finances and make better business decisions based on their KPIs.
Sellerboard is a quickly growing startup with more than 4000 customers from all over the world.
- Independent execution of all activities of the test process
- Defining and creating test cases and test specifications as well as generating and executing test procedures and test cases
- Further development and support of test automation and test standardization
- Documentation and evaluation of test results as well as support and advice for the development teams and the other departments in quality assurance
- Degree in computer science and/or technical computer science or relevant professional experience
- Good written/spoken German and English
- High-quality awareness
- Experience as software tester beneficial
- Experience with test, analysis and quality assurance tools
- Programming skills beneficial
- Independent and accurate working style
- Team player
Flexible working hours. Remote work possible. Inclusive and fast-growing team. Startup culture.
Please send your application to: hello at sellerboard com