Customer Support Manager
We are growing and we need you! We are looking for a motivated Customer Support Manager (full-time or part-time).
We run a Software-as-a-Service Profit Analytics Tool for Amazon sellers: sellerboard.com
sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service for amazon sellers with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts. We help sellers manage their finances and make better business decisions based on their KPIs.
Sellerboard is a quickly growing startup with more than 3500 customers from all over the world.
- Answering customer questions in English and/or German
- Testing new features and providing feedback to the product management and development
- Participating in development of new software components
- Continuous improvement of support processes
- Assistance in reporting and administrative tasks
- Perfect written English and/or German
- Independent and accurate working style
- Experience in customer support is a benefit
- Basic understanding in IT, software development, e-commerce or bookkeeping is beneficial
- Experience or a good understanding in selling products at Amazon is beneficial
- Ability and motivation to become deeply familiar with our software product
Flexible working hours. Remote work possible. Inclusive and fast growing team. Startup culture.